First of all, I would talk to a professional rescuer to discuss your complaints with them.In this case, that will be the GP. This may give you a referral letter to a psychologist to see if it is necessary to follow therapy. This can be tremendously helpful to get out of your depression. It could also be that the GP or psychologist prescribes your anti-depressants, but that is not necessarily necessary. Therefore, please indicate clearly if you do not want this and first want to see if therapy is a solution.
Other natural effective methods
No need to go to the GP or in therapy?Never mind!
There are a lot of other things you can do to get rid of your depressive symptoms.You and your body are capable of many more incredible things than you might think. People worldwide are increasingly seeing that among others:
- Healthy food,
- Sufficient movement,
- Respiratory training,
- Focusing attention
- And the calm of the mind have a tremendous influence on how you sit in your skin.
Thanks to the Internet, We are getting more and more handles to tackle your depression independently.
Everyone naturally differs physically and spiritually from each other.And there may be several causes for developing depression. Therefore, one person will help a certain approach better than the other.
The options below are all sufficiently proven methods to reduce depressive symptoms.
- Exercise regularly (stimulates the metabolism of your brain to combat depression)
- Stabilizes your mood, regulates your emotions, improves your sleep, brightened your thinking, improved concentration, memory, increases your motivation and gives more energy
- Gives you a sense of personal victory and therefore the feeling of having more control over your life
- Long walks
- has similar effects on your body and mind as regular sports
- Healthier food
- Foods that contain a lot of transfat or sugar, or which are highly machined, lead to inflammations in not only the intestines, but throughout the body.
These inflammations also affect the functioning of the chemicals in your brain (neurotransmitters, such as serotonin and dopamine) that are responsible for, among other things, your mood.
- Decreased stress (cortisol) and anxiety and thus depressive symptoms.
Improved sleep quality.
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Improve your mental discipline to get rid of addictions
- Allows you to take away from your (negative) thoughts so that you can observe them without being too emotionally touched.
There is a dis-identification of your thoughts
Apathetic? Observe it, accept it and do not fight against it. The quicker it goes away again.
- Largely similar effects as meditation
- Restores your body to all fronts.
You get better concentration and memory, better state of mind, stronger immune system
Below, the somewhat less researched but for a decent group of people are effective methods of tackling depression.
- Natural dietary supplements such as Omega 3 and vitamin B
- Please consult a certified dietitian or Orthomolecular physician/therapist who can advise you for the certainty
- Progressive muscle Relaxation
- Get tested for food allergies
- Various dietary intolerances and allergies can have a lot of impact on your energy level, your emotional and cognitive functioning.
Here I speak from experience (gluten, milk, soy, mustard) because for me this almost had the most effect on my functioning. If you can’t resist this, this whole system is confused.
This is the case, for example, with gluten intolerance. If the test does not show anything. Then you can follow an elimination diet yourself, leaving 1 for 1 the foodstuffs for a while. Let yourself be advised by a doctor or dietitian. For example, by first eating gluten free for 3 months and see if this reduces your symptoms. Then then allergen x 3 months, then y etc 鈧?娄.
- Heart Coherence Training
- The Hartritmepatroom has an influence on the functioning of the brain.
Because of this breathing training, this pattern becomes less chaotic.
- Reduces depression, increased alertness
In short, there are many things that you can try out yourself or partly yourself with advice from a specialist to feel better structurally.
A lot of success and if there are any questions I like to hear it.