Try navigating to Settings ->Apps in your emulator and then search for Google Play Services. Check the version number and use it in your build. grad. To update to the latest version, see this documentation and SO question.
And how do I update Google Play Services on my emulator?
Installing Google Play Services on an Android Studio Emulator
- Install a system image.
- Open the Android Virtual Device (AVD) Manager. $ANDROID_HOME/tools/android avd &
- Download an Open GApps ZIP file from the website.
- Start an emulator.
- Install Packages.
- Open Play Store and login.
- Stop and restart emulator.
Also, how do I upgrade Google Play services on BlueStacks?
Open Google Play from the BlueStacks home screen. Tap the menu, then tap My apps & games. Apps with available updates are marked “Update”. Tap the “Update” button to update the app.
More information on how to update Google Play services on my Android phone?
Step 1: Set Make sure Google Play services are active by today
- Open the Settings app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Tap Apps & notifications. View all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Services.
- Scroll down and tap App details.
- Tap Update or Install. If you don’t see these options, follow the steps in Step 2 and Step 3.
How do I install Android apps on my emulator?
To install the external app in the Android emulator
- Insert the . apk file to Platform Tools in Android SDK Linux folder.
- Open Terminal and navigate to Platform Tools folder in Android SDK.
- Run then issue this command – ./adb install demo.apk.
- If the installation was successful, your app will appear in the launcher of your Android emulator.
How can I fix the problem? Google Play Services?
Further steps to troubleshoot Google Play
- Check your storage space.
- Check your data connection.
- Check your SD card.
- Clear cache and data from Download Manager.
- Clear cache and data from Google Play services.
- Play Uninstall and reinstall store updates.
- Check for Android system updates.
- Remove and re-add your Google account from your device.
How do I update PUBG emulator?
Here is a summary of what you need to do
- Open the Tencent emulator on your PC.
- Open PUBG.
- Instead of clicking the play button, select the update option.
- If available, the Emulator.
- Select the option to update the game.
- After it has been updated, you will are ready to play.
Why can’t I download games on BlueStacks?
To fix the problem, go to “Settings ->Apps ->Running apps” and stop all running Google services. Scroll down until you see your Google Play Services. Clean data/cache for Google Play Framework, Google Play Services, Google Play Games and Google Play Store. Restart Bluestacks App Player.
Why can’t I force stop Google Play services?
Go to Settings>Apps. Scroll to All apps, then down to the Google Play Services app. Open the app details and tap the “Force stop” button. Then tap the Clear Cache button.
How do you check if Google Play Services is updated?
To check if Google Play Services is on the up to date, open the Google Play Services app page in a web browser to go to the Play Store app. If you see Disable, your app is up to date. If you see Update, tap to download and install the latest updates for Google Play Services.
Can I uninstall and reinstall Google Play Services?
Tap just click DISABLE. Now go to Settings>Apps and find Google Play Services. Tap Play Services and then Uninstall Updates. Your phone will automatically install the latest Google Play Services with an update.
What happens if you delete Google Play Services data?
The data used by Play Services is mainly cached data for these APIs, duplicated data from Android Wear apps synced to your phone, and a kind of search index. If you delete this data, Google Play Services will probably recreate it. But you will not delete any of your personal data by deleting Play services data.
Is there a way to play Android games on PC?
Run Android apps and games on Windows. An Android emulator app lets you run Android apps on a Windows PC or laptop. BlueStacks is a solution, but you can find a list of the best Android emulators to try. BlueStacks App Player is free to use.
How important is Google Play services?
Devanshu Kaushik, Android for life until something better comes along 😉 “Google Play services will used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play. Google Play services also improve your app experience. They speed up offline searches, provide more immersive maps and improve the gaming experience.
Is it ok, Uninstall Google Play Services? ?
Google Play Services is a built-in app that cannot be uninstalled directly. Android comes with many pre-installed apps when it comes out of the box. You need to root your Android to remove Google Play Services and other pre-installed apps. You should not uninstall Google Play Services as it is a system app.
How do I force update PUBG Mobile?
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Apps with an available update are marked “Update”.
- If this is the case for PUBG Mobile, tap “Update All” or just tap on it and click “Update”.
Why my Google Play Store isn’t working?
Clear data and cache in Google Play Services. If the Google Play Store is the heart of your Android device, then the Google Play Services is its soul. If clearing the cache and data on your Google Play Store didn’t work, you may need to go to your Google Play Services and clear the data and cache there.
How do I install Google Play Services on Windows 10?
1. Install Google Play Services on PC with BlueStacks
- First, install BlueStacks on PC.
- Launch BlueStacks on PC.
- After that, click Launch BlueStacks in the emulator on the My Apps button.
- Search for: Google Play Services.
- You will see the search result for the Google Play Services app, install just them.
How to get APK from Google Play?
- Install ES File Explorer on your phone from Google Play Store.
- Install your desired app that you want to get as APK file.
- Open ES File Explorer>>App Option>>Select Ap
- Done! Check the backup folder. You will receive an APK file for your future use to move to your laptop.
How do I connect my Google account to BlueStacks?
How do I add and remove an account on BlueStacks?
- Click on the “More apps” option available in the Dock on the BlueStacks home screen and navigate to Android settings as shown in the image below.
- Click on “Account”.
- Click on “Google” as shown below.
- Clicking on “Google” will show the added Google account.
Are teppen working on BlueStacks?
Play TEPPEN on PC with BlueStacks and uncover each hero’s story in the comfort of the most powerful gaming engine ever. You must use quick action cards and summon powerful units that can increase your health or damage your opponent before you run out of time.
What’s wrong with Google Play Services?
Almost all play store disruptions are caused by either bad software or network issues. However, there is one important exception: the Play Store is hardwired for certain devices, so sometimes Google accidentally releases the wrong version of Google Play for your device.