- Install Google Chrome if you haven’t already.
- Run the app with react-native run-android or react-native run-ios .
- Open Developer menu.
- Select Debug JS Remote.
- This should start the debugger in Chrome.
- In Chrome: Tools ->More tools ->Developer options and make Make sure you are in the console tab.
Also you might be wondering how do I check if the login is natively responsive?
- Install Google Chrome if not already done.
- Run the app with React–Native Run-Android or React–Native Run-Ios.
- Open the developer menu.
- Select Debug JS remotely.
- This should launch the debugger in Chrome.
- In Chrome : Tools ->More Tools ->Developer Options and make sure you are on the tab te “Console”.
Do you also know how to implement Facebook login in React Native? Steps for Facebook authentication
- Step 1: Build a simple React Native app.
- Step 2: Facebook Developer Console – Build your app. \\u200c\\u200cStep 3: Add your platforms to Facebook.
- Step 5: Run apps.
- Step 6: Authenticate users with Facebook.
- Step 7: Test your app on Android.
So how do I create a login in React Native?
Next, create an account in the default My Application Stormpath Application. You use this account to log in through the React Native app. Navigate to: Applications ->My Application ->Accounts ->Create Account. Fill out the form and click the “Create” button.
How do I open the app developer menu?
Access the in-app developer menu
Alternatively for Android , you can run the adb shell input keyevent 82 command to open the dev menu (82 is the menu keycode). The developer menu is disabled in release (production) builds.
How do I build SDK in React Native?
Install SDK in your React Native project
- Step 1 – Install SDK. Since React packages are managed by npm, all you need to do is run the following command at the root level of your project: $ npm install parse.
- Step 2 – Connect your Parse app. Initialize your Parse app.
- Step 3 – Test your connection. Create some test code.
How do I debug in the Xcode simulator?
Debug either directly on an iOS device or on an iOS simulator . B. Install the iOS simulator
- Open Xcode on your Mac.
- Select Xcode from the Xcode menu bar.
- Navigate to the “Settings”. Menu option.
- Click Downloads.
- On the Components tab, select the iOS Simulator version you want.
- Click “To install”. .
How do I log in to Facebook on Android?
Facebook Login for Android – Quick Start
- Download the Facebook app.
- Integrate the Facebook SDK.
- Edit your resources and manifest.
- Link your package name and default class with your app.
- Provide the development and release key hashes for your app.
- Enable single sign-on for your app.
- Add the Facebook login button.
How do I open React on Devtools?
The quickest way to open React Devtools is by you right-click on your page and select Inspect. If you’ve used Chrome or Firefox’s developer tools, this view should look a little familiar.
What is Mobile SDK?
Mobile Software Development Kits (Mobile SDK) provide a set of software development tools that enable a wide range of different mobile apps for smartphones and tablets. App developers can take advantage of the SDK’s robust capabilities without requiring coding knowledge and extensive software development skills.
How do I use Firebase in React Native?
Firebase Setup: Your Backend. Go to https://firebase.google.com and click “Go to Console” in the upper right corner. Make sure you are using the latest version of Firebase and not https://www.firebaseio.com. Next, go to the “Auth” tab>”Login Method” tab and enable “Email/Password” as the login provider. and that’s it!
How do I debug a native app in Chrome?
For Android: Ctrl + M (emulator) or shake the phone (in the device) to show the menu. Make sure you have chrome. From the menu that appears, choose Debug JS Remotely. Chrome will automatically open at localhost:8081/debugger-ui.
How do I reload a React Native app on Real?
Enable hot reload in React Native
- First launch your app on the device or emulator. Command to run React Native app: React–Native Run-Android.
- Then click Emulator and press CTRL + M (CMD + M on macOS) or shake the Android device on which the app is running.
- Then select the Enable Hot Reloading option from the popup.
How do I run the native app of React off?
Is your React Native application running. Install the Expo client app on your iOS or Android phone and connect to the same wireless one network like your computer. On Android, use the Expo app to scan the QR code from your terminal to open your project. On iOS, follow the onscreen instructions to get a link.
What is Facebook App ID?
A Facebook App ID is a unique number that which identifies your app when you request ads Audience Network. Every app on the Audience Network must have a unique Facebook App ID. You may already have an App ID if your app uses Facebook Login or Facebook Analytics for Apps. Follow these steps to get an App ID.
How do I stop the native debugger from responding?
You can also use the ?D key combination if your app is in iOS -Simulator is running, or ?M when running in an Android emulator on Mac OS and Ctrl+M on Windows and Linux. You use on MS: ctrl + m, MAC OS: cmd + m, iPhone/Android: shake your device, look for “Disable Remote Debug JS” and click on it.
What is the native CLI ?
It contains the actual React–Native framework code and is installed locally in your project when you run React-native init. It installs all new React Native packages and creates the project structure for us, including iOS and Android folders.
What is Facebook SDK Android?
The Facebook SDK for Android is easiest way to integrate your android app with facebook. It enables: Share and Send dialogs – Enable sharing of content from your app with Facebook. App Events – Log events in your application.
What is a native SDK?
In general, native development means using the platform-specific tools provided for the mobile operating system. In the case of Android, these are usually Java and the Android SDK (Software Development Kit). Mobile cross-platform development approaches vary greatly.
What is the Facebook SDK?
Facebook SDKs allow you to share app event data from your app to Facebook. With app event data, you can accurately track and measure the actions people take in your app. Download the SDK and follow the instructions: Getting started with app events for iOS. Getting started with App Events for Android.
Is Facebook built with React Native?
Facebook developed React Native to support iOS only. However, with the recent support of the Android operating system, the library can now provide mobile user interfaces for both platforms. Facebook used React Native to develop their own Ads Manager app, creating both an iOS and Android version.